Bowenwork-What to Expect

March 26, 2018

 

 

 

In a Session

Coming for a Bowenwork session is a little different from a regular massage.  Wear or bring light-weight, loose-fitting clothing that I can work through.  Or you may choose to wear your underclothes and be professionally draped for modesty and comfort.

 

I will take a health history and ask about the reason for your visit so as to select the best "Bowenwork" moves to apply that day.  Typically, the first session will be an overall balancing session and then I apply specific moves for certain conditions or symptoms on the next and subsequent sessions.

 

The actual hands-on work may take very few of 20 to 60 minutes of the entire session.

 

After each series of moves, I will make sure you are comfortable and will leave the room to for about 2 minutes to allow your body time to begin responding.

 

After the Session

After the session, some changes may be noticeable right away; Reduced pain...Greater range of motion...A sense of relaxation and well-being.

 

You will most likely notice changes in the next several days as your body continues the process that began during your session.  Sounder sleep and increased energy are commonly reported.  If assign "homework"  of gentle Bowenwork exercises, do them daily beginning on the day after your session.  This is an essential part of your care and will improve your results.

 

One client put it this way, when he received the Bowenwork, it improved his well-being by 80%.  By doing his assigned "homework" improved his results by the other 20%!

 

 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Featured Posts

Garlic - Everything You Need to Know

July 27, 2018

1/3
Please reload

Recent Posts